The new CAP needs YOU...

Hirazi Blue
Administrator

The new CAP needs YOU...

Post by Hirazi Blue » 18 Mar 2010, 15:59

As probably not many of you have noticed, si-community has recently restarted it's "Community Animation Project", but at the moment only opentarget and myself seem to be contributing. This must change, simply because it wouldn't be a community effort (and I'm a lousy animator!!! :D ), if there's no actual community behind it. So I urge/beg each and everyone of you to forget the old CAP (and forgive us for the way that played out) and join the new one. And as nothing's set in stone, any contribution might help to get this Community Animation Project off the ground once and for all. There's no point in waiting for it's third incarnation, if this second try fails, si-community (i.e. probably I myself) will probably pull the plug... b-(

Urging, begging and threatening in one post... :-
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

Hirazi Blue
Administrator

Re: The new CAP needs YOU...

Post by Hirazi Blue » 25 Mar 2010, 13:04

Okay, I get the message... X( :D
The second installment of the "Community Animation Project" doesn't generate any reaction from anyone but opentarget and me. So it probably just isn't meant to be. It was a good idea, but sometimes I feel, this community still is the place where good ideas come to die... O:-)
I'm not closing the CAP just yet (I doubt it's even within my powers as a moderator), but for all of you out there REALLY, REALLY, REALLY (yes: really!) wanting to participate, time is running out!!! :!! :-

Hirazi Blue
Administrator

Post by Hirazi Blue » 31 Mar 2010, 15:54

Hmmm, :-? the number of participants in our CAP 2.0 has slightly increased (as redmotion joined the fun in the "Ideas..." thread) but while three is obviously more than two, somehow I am afraid this will not be enough people to base a community animation project on. As I really do not want to be the one who pulls the plug, but I most definitely will, if the situation doesn't improve, I would urge you all once again to consider joining the effort we call the CAP... :ympray:

Diurno

Post by Diurno » 15 Apr 2010, 11:30

well...if it can worth something; i'm actually full till the hair of work.....but if the project will not die, at the end of June i'll fire from my job and till October i'll be free to help in anything you want for the project. :D

Hirazi Blue
Administrator

Post by Hirazi Blue » 15 Apr 2010, 12:52

Diurno wrote:but if the project will not die, at the end of June i'll fire from my job and till October i'll be free to help in anything you want for the project. :D
I'll inform the paramedics... =))
But seriously: good to know!!! (Not good that you'll get fired in June, though) ;)

Diurno

Post by Diurno » 15 Apr 2010, 14:37

Hirazi Blue wrote:
Diurno wrote:but if the project will not die, at the end of June i'll fire from my job and till October i'll be free to help in anything you want for the project. :D
I'll inform the paramedics... =))
But seriously: good to know!!! (Not good that you'll get fired in June, though) ;)
dont' worry, that's not the boss that fires me, i'm sick of this place and i'll gonna leave from Italy to London :D

pBarrelas

Post by pBarrelas » 17 Jul 2010, 16:56

Is the project still alive?
I'm asking this because such projects are very interesting and an opportunity to meet others and learn from others. I'm relatively new to XSI but I'm progressing on it. Right now I'm developing animation skills but I'm fine with all the rest. If you think I can contribute, just drop me a line!

Cheers

Hirazi Blue
Administrator

Post by Hirazi Blue » 17 Jul 2010, 20:26

Last time I checked (but I'm not one of the CAPtains, running the show, merely a moderator moderating it!)
the CAP was still alive
(read about it in this thread Is the CAP still going anywhere?).
I guess anyone willing to participate is more than welcome at the moment :ymhug: ,
but further info/initiative must come from "opentarget" & "redmotion" (our CAPtains)
(hopefully soon... :!! )
;)

pBarrelas

Post by pBarrelas » 17 Jul 2010, 20:41

Hirazi Blue wrote:Last time I checked (but I'm not one of the CAPtains, running the show, merely a moderator moderating it!)
the CAP was still alive
(read about it in this thread Is the CAP still going anywhere?).
I guess anyone willing to participate is more than welcome at the moment :ymhug: ,
but further info/initiative must come from "opentarget" & "redmotion" (our CAPtains)
(hopefully soon... :!! )
;)
Thanks for you clarifications!