Realtime Anaglyph Viewport Addon

New plugins, tools etc.
BenR

Realtime Anaglyph Viewport Addon

Post by BenR » 04 Nov 2009, 19:32

I just wanted to announce that I'm selling a realtime anaglyph viewport addon. Previously I have just been providing it as a customized solution to studios by hooking it into their stereo camera rigs. Now I am also selling a basic version which will work with a rig as long as the camera naming and heierarchy match a required pattern. The ReadMe and a basic off-axis parallel stereo rig which will work with the addon are available at my webpage:

http://www.shaders.moederogall.com/

Thanks,

Ben

BenR

Re: Realtime Anaglyph Viewport Addon

Post by BenR » 14 Apr 2010, 19:11

I have updated the Realtime Stereo addon. The new version provides control over color mixing for anaglyphs. The contributions from each channel of the left and right cameras to each channel of the display can be controlled. Gamma of the display color channels can also be controlled. These can be used to produce optimized anaglyphs with less "retinal rivalry" for more comfortable viewing. Also anaglyphs for different lens filter colors can be produced. It supports saving of these settings in anaglyph presets.

More details here on my plugin page

basic Anaglyph

Dubois Anaglyph

Also the addon supports interlaced stereo as an experimental feature (requires special monitor).

New PPG:

Thanks ,
Ben :)

Lord Futzi Voldemort

Re: Realtime Anaglyph Viewport Addon

Post by Lord Futzi Voldemort » 27 Apr 2010, 20:33

Thank You Ben,
I really like the colorpresets and the pickable cameras.

Achim
I'm now part of an endangered species...