Linknig synoptic maps

Issues concerning rigging & Face Robot...
minilogoguy18

Linknig synoptic maps

Post by minilogoguy18 » 02 Feb 2017, 00:49

I've got 1 for the main rig and 1 I started on for the hands but I tried linking them using tabs that I made and I just get an error executing script. The file paths are correct. Am I missing something? Help?

No idea why but I can link them in dreamweaver but when I try to do it in Softimage it doesn't work. Is this a known issue?

EricTRocks

Re: Linknig synoptic maps

Post by EricTRocks » 02 Feb 2017, 15:39

You should post your html code so we can see it and help. There are certain things that the embedded Synoptic editor does to html files that can screw up what you set up in Dreamweaver. I always stayed away from the embedded editor as much as possible.
Eric Thivierge
Lead Kraken Developer, Fabric Engine
http://fabric-engine.github.io/Kraken

minilogoguy18

Re: Linknig synoptic maps

Post by minilogoguy18 » 03 Feb 2017, 23:10

It's ok, I got it working but like I said, the simple clicking the "..." button to link to another file didn't work in Softimage 2015 but when I opened the file in Dreamweaver to get more accurate hotspots I decided to try it in that program and it worked. I may come back to this and just create a test file to compare the code to see where they differ and what went wrong but I was under the impression that simply clicking the "..." button and browsing for the file was all that was needed. At least that's what the help file said.