environemnt modeling

Announcements concerning cooperation, job offers or job requests
mirkoj

environemnt modeling

Post by mirkoj » 28 Jan 2016, 11:27

Hello,
Another day another task :)
Got an project where i could couple extra hands again.

Got 4 locations for an ad to be created, style is a bit cartoon with vibrant colors but not too loonie. Everything is ofc SI and redshift

Would love to get someone interested to jump in, I can share more details.
Deadline is March 15th, concept art is not yet done looking for someone for that as well, have couple options for design but if you can handle that too would be great.

Thanks
Mirko

Draise

Re: environemnt modeling

Post by Draise » 28 Jan 2016, 17:29

Oh interesting. I'd love to work with you guys.

I am soon going to France for a month, so I won't have a computer February though, unfortunately - yet I'll be back 5th of March. On a side note, I have a fun illustrator in learning who helped out with some environments on a music video I've been working on the past 4 months or so (2 months of preproduction and 2 months of production - 6 minutes.. mostly me.. oops. Not the greatest quality but something!). He would be rather cheap labour being here in Colombia.

I of course have built his concepts mostly in SI and trueSpace and Blender in turn.... They have been rendered mostly in Mach Studio Pro 2, but they would be Redshift ready with some shaders applied and proper lighting - I have used the Alpha version of Redshift - but have been working saving up for some Nvidia chips and licenses.
Attachments
123 collage.jpg

mirkoj

Post by mirkoj » 28 Jan 2016, 17:45

well deadline is 15th Marsh and need env completely modeled and ready waaay before that :)

Draise

Post by Draise » 28 Jan 2016, 17:53

Yehp, I figured. :p

Oh well, next time maybe?

mirkoj

Post by mirkoj » 03 Feb 2016, 13:27

Hey guiys,
Thanks for all the great reels and examples.
I've got someone working on the env, was a bit busy to update post.
Also if you guys missed there is freelance pool right now on trello would be great to have you guys there as well as it will be moved to a bit more specialized custom web page.
Thanks!