VorleX Muscle System

Plugins linking to this thread: (hide)

VorleX Muscle System 2.01 PROAuthor: kosyan
VorleX is a toolset for setting up a full body muscle rig. With VorleX 3.0 still in development, VorleX 2.01 has been made available for free. Have a look at the VorleX Muscle System Short Reel for a preview of the upcoming version 3.0 — for videos demonstrating Version 2.01, see the VorleX group on vimeo.

From the si-community thread linked below: The system is far superior to other similar products. The features and functions: Simple construction Classic control by means of 3 nulls Easy setup Incredible performance Realistic optimized dynamics The ability of symmetric duplication Unique skinning algorithm Skin sliding effect

local backup: VorleXMuscleSystem2PRO.xsiaddon VorleXMuscleSystem2PRO.zip (supplementary files - docs and samples)

Comments on work in progress
AbedSHP

Re: VorleX Muscle System

Post by AbedSHP » 01 Oct 2014, 10:06

doesn't work at linux. :-?
anyway thank you.

druitre

Post by druitre » 10 Oct 2014, 13:38

Thank you! Much appreciated.

antsjoe

Post by antsjoe » 15 Oct 2014, 02:01

Thank You very much for making VMS available to SI community/users.

aj

Caveman

Post by Caveman » 12 May 2015, 03:53

Is it just me or this doesn't update instantly. I have to keep switching frames to see the changes I have made. According to the help file staying on frame 2 would show the results instantly which apparently is not the case with me.

To everyone saying thanks, did it work on your machines? Which version of XSI does it support. I have tested it on both 2014 SP2 and 2015 SP1.