Softimage Training Video Resources - Free & Commercial

Links and discussions concerning tutorials
snowctrl

Re: Softimage Training Video Resources - Free & Commercial

Post by snowctrl » 17 Nov 2012, 23:20

Thanks

I am now using 7zip - it does a much better job and I have been able to get into a lot of the archives that previously would not open

However I still need that 8th file that's missing (it should download from http://www.filefactory.com/file/b0b5757 ... part08.rar but won't) - please if anyone has this, or these XSI 7 Certification Training Project Files held somewhere else, I'd really appreciate your sending me a link or IM or email me and I'll set up a Dropbox folder so you can pass them to me

Thanks

jON

Newcomer (<20 posts) alert: please use the URL tags - HB

matevil

Post by matevil » 28 Mar 2023, 12:18

Hi there,

I'm new to the community, but not new to the CGI world, I use Houdini for work and now I have free time for learning (finally after more time I started my career in CGI) Softimage (I bought version 7, but I haven't more time for go into the deep and not more used in Italy in the past). by the way... there is 1 chance to have files was upload on FIleFactory?

In particular that...

• Softimage XSI 5 "First Contact" & "Tips and Tricks" Video DVD's on FileFactory
  • Softimage XSI 5 written tutorial training on FileFactory: PDF/HTML & Scenefiles
  • XSI 7 Certification Training Project Files

thanks a lot

Have a good day
Matteo

matevil

Post by matevil » 29 Mar 2023, 13:45

I found that I3D tutorial now more on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/@i3dtutorials/videos

Softimage XSI Noesis Interactive (Softimage XSI 5