Motion Blur Metaballs addon

Discussions concerning plugins for SOFTIMAGE©
Diurno

Motion Blur Metaballs addon

Post by Diurno » 15 Jul 2009, 14:30

Hi all, i 've downloaded this addons and installed it, but when i go to Get-Primitive-Metaballs , an error occur:

// ERROR : 2230 - Unable to locate the update entry point named "ms_xsiMetaballsGeometrySet_Update" in "C:\Users\user\Softimage\XSI_7.01\Addons\ms_xsiMetaballs_v2-0\Application\bin\nt-x86\ms_xsiMetaballs.dll" library for "ms_xsiMetaballsGeometrySet" operator addon. Operator will be muted.
// ERROR : 2228 - Unable to locate the initialization entry point named "ms_xsiMetaballs_Init" in "C:\Users\user\Softimage\XSI_7.01\Addons\ms_xsiMetaballs_v2-0\Application\bin\nt-x86\ms_xsiMetaballs.dll" library for "ms_xsiMetaballs" operator addon. Operator will be muted.
// ERROR : 2230 - Unable to locate the update entry point named "ms_xsiMetaballsGeometryDummy_Update" in "C:\Users\user\Softimage\XSI_7.01\Addons\ms_xsiMetaballs_v2-0\Application\bin\nt-x86\ms_xsiMetaballs.dll" library for "ms_xsiMetaballsGeometry" operator addon. Operator will be muted.
// ERROR : 2230 - Unable to locate the update entry point named "ms_xsiMetaballsGeometrySet_Update" in "C:\Users\user\Softimage\XSI_7.01\Addons\ms_xsiMetaballs_v2-0\Application\bin\nt-x86\ms_xsiMetaballs.dll" library for "ms_xsiMetaballsGeometrySet" operator addon. Operator will be muted.

what is this? i've the 64bit versione but i've copied the x64 Dll in the right folder... so everything shoul be fine.... but it isn't. any suggestion?

mcrxsi

Re: Motion Blur Metaballs addon

Post by mcrxsi » 16 Jul 2009, 17:58

When i downloaded it i got the same error, (xp64 too), and it´s because i put the files in the wrong place. Check it again. Also, i send a mail to motionblut.it and the next day he response. Then, i check the installation folder and that´s all.

Diurno

Re: Motion Blur Metaballs addon

Post by Diurno » 17 Jul 2009, 12:28

Ok now it's working.... but i can't figured out how to use it.... there is a guide, or maybe a tutorial somewhere?