Thanks Rob for your time
I read the Help guide but under the Physical Shader Mia, and there is no answer about my issue (why cannot cage the Sun light intensity and why cannot render other lights)
This shouldn't be any problem following the tutorial though, workflow will be mopre or less the same.
Unfortunately no, this cage. In this tutorial after applying the sun sky, they add another Spot Light. I cannot use the spot light (or other light), because SI don't render it, regardless its setting.
Regarding the dark renders have a look at these things:
- Are you rendering with FG turned on? If not, that will explain some of the issues.
- Also, the new settings in 2011 will add a tonemapper to the camera.
- Do you have the 'linear rendering' settings turned on in SI?
- FG turn on or off don't cage the result (this confusing me)
- I don't know what is tone mapper, a fast search in F1 help PDF tell me it is a camera material, but in my render tree camera has not this node.
- Again, sorry, I'm a newbie, so don't know what is or where is linear rendering... if search on PDF guide I find too many voice about (render is a too used word)