The administrators and moderators of this forum try to edit or to remove entries with questionable contents as fast as possible; however, it is impossible to check every individual message. By submitting this approval you accept that each contribution in this forum shows the opinion of its author and that the administrators, moderators and operators of this forum are only responsible for their personal contributions.
You commit yourself, neither to publish in this forum insulting, obscene, vulgar, defaming, violence gloryficating nor other postings with indictable content. Offenses against this rule lead to immediate and permanent suspension. The operators reserve the right to pass the corresponding connection data to the criminal prosecution authorities. You grant the operators, administrators and moderators of this forum the right to remove, edit or relocate contributions at their own discretion. You agree that the data gathered during registration are stored in a data base.
By completing the registration you agree to these conditions.
1. Be kind to each other, because this is a support-forum and no flame-forum. Insulting statements are unwanted in any case. Asssure that discussions are always led objective and do not end in a personal battle. Resolve issues outside the board or consult a moderator.
2. Please post new contributions on-topic, that means relevant to the subject/range of topics and phrase expressive Thread titles! "Help" or "problem!" can be mentioned in the thread, but please not as topic heading. The title should display the basic problem - thus generally results in more and better responses which is also in your own self-interest.
3. If you have reported a concrete problem, please post a feedback whether one of the proposed solutions has solved it. It is simply annoying, if someone is still reflecting about a problem but the solution has been found long before.
4. Commercial issues should stay in the background. In first place this forum is here to inform about certain developments, not to advertise them aggressively.
5. Leave politics outside please. Here we want to exchange experiences. That is primarily an appeal to you, but experiences revealed that political threads heat-up the emotions and the climate of public opinion suffers heavily.
6. The responsible person can ban individual forum users, who violate deliberately against these rules.
7. For each forum-participant one log-on is authorized. In case a user creates several accounts and various nicknames without a good reason, depending on the situation, all accounts may be blocked.
8. Avoid unnecessary, as well as double- and triple- postings.
9. No proposals / postings / threads to right-wing extremists offers or similar unconstitutional contents. This applies to avatars as well as to signatures.
10. Signatures and graphics attached to a thread shall not affect the readibility of the page.
11. Avoid all kind of links containing reference-ID´s containing illegal stuff for example stolen software, stolen videos or stolen music.
your "www.si-community.com" team ;-)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum